How To... in Springfield : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


The Graveline…, Real Estate Pro in Longmeadow, MA
The Graveline Group answered:
My home is falsely advertised as a rental property.
Unfortunately we've been seeing these more over the years. Protect yourself. If your home is for sale, contact your Realtor and make them aware of the situation. Otherwise, follow up ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sat Jan 10, 2015 How To... in 01119
viosolo1968, Home Seller in Springfield, MA
viosolo1968 answered:
how can i inquire on a house no longer for sale but abandoned on 18 Florence St Springfield ma 01105?
hi my need write a lette to counsul about sold my house because I am tenant this hause now sold
0 votes Share Flag Wed Oct 3, 2012 How To... in Springfield
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Massachusetts > Hampden County > Springfield > How To... in Springfield
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer