Financing in Southgate : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


T.J. Malkasi…, Real Estate Pro in Grand Rapids, MI
T.J. Malkasian answered:
I was wondering would it be possible to refinance my current mortgage to like a 30 yr note, to get the payment small and still get a new home loan.

What you need to do is refinance the home you are in as a non-owner occupied home - on a 20-30 year term. I can defanitely help you with that as well as the purchase of your n ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Jun 2, 2010 Financing in Southgate
Matthew Tetl…,  in Michigan
Matthew Tetloff answered:
Also, we have an adjustable interest rate, due to go up in April.
That is even more of a reason to start something right now. When the new policy starts March 4th, you need to be as close as first in line as possible.
0 votes Share Flag Fri Feb 20, 2009 Financing in 48195
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Michigan > Wayne County > Southgate > Financing in Southgate
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer