South Whitley : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


John Walin, Real Estate Pro in Libertyville, IL
John Walin answered:
I filed for bankryputcy. Discharged on 1/24/11. Is there anyway I could buy another home? Soon?
great answer Diane, thumbs up to you
0 votes Share Flag Sun Mar 31, 2013 Home Buying in South Whitley
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Indiana > Whitley County > South Whitley
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer