Financing in South Waltham : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Heath Coker, Real Estate Pro in Falmouth, MA
Heath Coker answered:
Only verifiable income is soc. security. Have 401K and cash assets the triple amt. of loan needed. Where in MA can I find stated income loans?
I would contact a local lending professional to help with this answer.
There is not enough detail in your question.

I know this guy can be helpful:
Bo ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Apr 22, 2013 Financing in 02453
Marie Souza…, Real Estate Pro in Centerville, MA
Marie Souza Team answered:
when buying a home or town house, who has to pay the closing cost and what it includes?
How did you make out? We like to hear updates when we give advice!
0 votes Share Flag Thu Jun 21, 2012 Financing in 02453
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Massachusetts > Middlesex County > South Waltham > Financing in South Waltham
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer