Property Q&A in South Setauket : Advice

change location

cancel or


Jane..jaishr…, Real Estate Pro in 11801
Jane..jaishree Zilpelwar answered:
Can anyone tell me about this property? I would like to see it asap. Very interested. Does anyone have the address? Thanks for your help.
Hi Peter,
This property is available. When would you like to see? What kind of information are you looking for? You can call me at 631-889-2997...Thanks
0 votes Share Flag Sun Jan 17, 2010 Property Q&A in South Setauket
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > New York > Suffolk County > South Setauket > Property Q&A in South Setauket
Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer