South Point : Advice

change location

cancel or


Elva Wormley, Real Estate Pro in San Jose, CA
Elva Wormley answered:
Looking to buy a first home and have corrected my really bad credit to now a 580. Do I still need to work on it or can I get a loan now?
Hi James,

Yes, it is possible. You should speak with a local mortgage broker.

Best wishes,

Elva A. Wormley
Mortgage Consultant
Office (408) 615-8500
C2 Financial Corporation ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Jun 17, 2014 Credit Score in South Point
Dan Tabit, Real Estate Pro in 98074
Dan Tabit answered:
i am looking at a listing that says "bank approved short sale at this price. in direct contact with bank." should I take this at face value?
Short sales are better than in the past, but no where near being easy or reasonable. Each one I've done, and I've been doing them since 2002 has been different and an ... more
2 votes Share Flag Fri Oct 4, 2013 Home Buying in 45680
Ron Rovtar, Real Estate Pro in Boulder, CO
Ron Rovtar answered:
We're new to buying and are having a hard time with coming up with a bid.
Hi Jimel:

The best you can do is to look at how much money similar homes have recently sold for, look at the current competition to see how the house of interest compares with others ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sat Jun 19, 2010 Home Buying in 45680
Donald Acker…, Real Estate Pro in Montclair, NJ
Donald Ackerman answered:
how can I find out how much land comes with a property I'm interested in?
The lot size should be on the county tax report and should be shown on the city tax map, corresponding with the block and lot assigned to the property.
0 votes Share Flag Sun Jul 5, 2009 Home Buying in South Point
Tj Roberts,r…, Real Estate Pro in 43221
Tj Roberts,realtor,CNHS,ABR,E-PRO answered:
We agreed to sell our house for a low price because the realtor said she would buy our piano to offset costs.
Paige is it written in contract?call your local board of Realtors,and run it buy the committee.That will get his attn.

... more
0 votes Share Flag Fri Jun 5, 2009 Home Buying in 45680
Christina Ca…, Real Estate Pro in Centerville, OH
Christina Cavins - Realtor answered:
seller changed counter offer last it legal????? help!
Verbal acceptance offers are legal in Ohio, but how do you prove it? If you did not initial the changes in the contract, and the bank did not sign off then you have no proof of an accep ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Apr 16, 2009 Home Buying in 45680
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia Pros
Tracey Reynolds, Agent in Huntington, WV
Tracey Reynolds
Huntington, WV
Home > Ohio > Lawrence County > South Point
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer