General Area in South Philadelphia East : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Realtor,  in
Realtor answered:
in looking for a2 br house in philadelphia that accepts the section 8 voucher
Some Housing Authorities have a website homes listed for rent.
0 votes Share Flag Wed Jan 2, 2008 General Area in South Philadelphia East
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Pennsylvania > Philadelphia County > Philadelphia > South Philadelphia East > General Area in South Philadelphia East
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer