Property Q&A in South Hemphill Heights : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Rick D, Real Estate Pro in Ft Worth, TX
Rick D answered:
Can I use VA loan to buy this property?
Dear Mchelle,

Thank you for your service to the country! I am a retired Air Force Veteran myself.
You may use your VA loan benefits to buy almost any house. There are some stipula ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sat Jan 12, 2013 Property Q&A in South Hemphill Heights
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Texas > Tarrant County > Fort Worth > South Hemphill Heights > Property Q&A in South Hemphill Heights
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer