Home Selling in South Gate : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Dyanna,  in California
Dyanna answered:
I am selling a property and seller does not need loan. how do I go about switching titile over to them?
I am a real estate agent in the City of South Gate. Even though the buyer does not need a loan, you still need to have him/her sign disclosures, especially concerning the city requireme ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Jun 22, 2009 Home Selling in 90280
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > California > Los Angeles County > South Gate > Home Selling in South Gate
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer