Snowmass : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Andrew Ernem…, Real Estate Pro in Aspen, CO
Andrew Ernemann answered:
Will lose investment property to forclosure & also have a first & second mtg on my primary residence with same lender. Will lender call heloc?
I would contact the lender directly. Every set of loan docs/situation is different and they can only act on the agreements in place. Even then, if you can reach the appropriate departme ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Oct 6, 2010 Foreclosure in 81654
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Colorado > Pitkin County > Snowmass
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer