Skowhegan : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Dale Doughty, Real Estate Pro in Falmouth, ME
Dale Doughty answered:
Can I take over loan in my parents name. No hidden agenda. My husband and I pay now for everything to do with
If you look at the "Truth In Lending" (TIL) document that your parents signed when they took out the note it will tell you whether or not the mortgage is assumable. You can also contac ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Aug 18, 2009 Home Buying in Skowhegan
Angie Harvey,  in Maine
Angie Harvey answered:
Why is it that I cannot access my listing on your web cite or any web cites affiliated with the Visual tour?
What site are you searching? Where is your listing?
0 votes Share Flag Thu Jun 5, 2008 Market Conditions in Skowhegan
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Maine > Somerset County > Skowhegan
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer