Trevor O'bry…, Home Buyer in Hillsboro, OH

where is the neighborhood pool located?

Asked by Trevor O'bryant, Hillsboro, OH Thu Mar 14, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/homes/Texas/Houston/sold/22662343-3427…

Answers

3
Inwood pines neighborhood pool is located at the end of N TC Jester and Mayfield Dr.

There are only Pending sales left in the neighborhood at this time, but there is plenty of inventory in surrounding neighborhoods like Inwood Forest, etc.

Let me know if you want to be put on alert for new listings in this neighborhood, looks like the good deals go fast in there.

Check out my website and send me an e-mail.
Trevor ...

There is no information on this home in the Houston MLS. The link shows it as sold ... most likely, the original owner still has it, and it is not for sale. Information on Trulia and other such sites can be misleading ... this is such an example. FYI, the pool is about eight blocks away from the property, according to the Google satellite map.

At the moment, there are no active listings in Inwood Pines ... of course, this can change at any moment, and I'll be glad to set up an alert. The sold comps show sales ranging from around $75,000 to $89,000.

If I can be of further service, please get in touch. I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards ...

Al Geffon
(713) 213-6350
al@geffon.net
Web Reference: http://www.har.com/algeffon
When I pulled up the listing on Trulia, it says Inwood (next to the zip code). No evidence of this home in the Houston MLS.

This area is in northwest Houston. You might have noticed it said "sold" so no longer available. This home is showing 1,375sqft. Avg sale price for this size home since last year is around $83,000. Hope this information helps.

Mark McNitt
Bernstein Realty, Inc,.
m 832-567-4357