Dm.davis659, Renter in Detroit, MI

where is the nearest hospital?

Asked by Dm.davis659, Detroit, MI Sun Apr 6, 2014

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/rental-community/9000049379/Devine-Leg…

Answers

9
The nearest hospital is Chandler Regional Hospital roughly at the corner of Chandler Blvd. and Dobson Road. It is truly a world class hospital with full capability.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Apr 8, 2014
The entire Phoenix Metro area has a great freeway system and most homes are very close to hospitals, shopping, and community events.
St Joseph's hospital is the closest. 350 W Thomas Rd, Phoenix, AZ 85013
(602) 406-3000.

Best wishes, Tiffany
Actually, St.Joseph is the closest large facility at just under 3 miles away, Banner Good Sam is just a little further at 5 miles. There are also several emergency medical centers or specialty hospitals not too far away. This property is very centrally located and close to many amenities.
Banner Thunderbird Hospital is probably the closest
This is a very sufficient medical care facility. I was highly satisfied with my treatment there.
there are a lot of good hospitals all over Phoenix and the greater Phoenix areaat Indian School and 7th Street is the Veterans Administration Hospital you need to be a veteran to go thereand at 16th Street and Indian School is Phoenix Indian Medical Center you need to be Native American to go to that facility other than that the other hospitals are very good
closest to what area ?? if you mean 85024 - 85032 - that area... there is a hospital at E.Bell Rd and the 51 - Paradise Valley Hospital - - and not far to the west is John C Lincoln Deer Valley - I prefer JCL Deer Valley (perhaps because I work there - grin!) but truth be known, just about everywhere in Phoenix there is a good hospital near by.
There is a hospital at the corner of Indian School Rd and 7th St
and what hospital would that be???
Flag Sun Apr 6, 2014