Becky Czerwo…, Renter in 95608

where is the nearest Target?

Asked by Becky Czerwonka, 95608 Sat Mar 1, 2014

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/homes/California/Sacramento/sold/61819…

Answers

5
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Mar 1, 2014
There are numerous ways to find the nearest location of any business. From your PC, type in the business name (i.e. Target). Your search engine should pull up the website. From there you cllick on the the "locator" and type in your zip code or city. From your Smartphone, use your maps and type in "Target" (for example). Insure you have your GPS locator activated. It will bring up the nearest locations - choose one and click on the navigation button. If you have a voice activated search feature you can use that as well!

However, the closest Target to you in South Natomas is located at: 3601 N. Freeway (many other establishments as well: Bed, Bath & Beyond;,Pier I Imports, Burlington Coat Factory, World Market, Old Navy, Starbucks, Barnes and Noble, Men's Warehouse, just to name a few). HAPPY SHOPPING

Cheryl Rouse
Realtor BRE #01467945
Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Mason McDuffie
1819 K Street Suite 100
Sacramento CA 95811
916-705-7144
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Mar 1, 2014
Hi Becky,

The newest Target just opened in Rocklin, in Placer County. . I heard they are hiring too! Rocklin is not far from Sacramento, but a little bit more rural....Let me know if you need more help with this....Happy to Help You!! Valerie
Very interesting question! You asked for the closest specific store to an address for a home that is sold. Is that your house now? If so, your agent should be able to give you nearest stores, schools, hospitals etc. By going to the Target website, and entering your city, or zip code, you can see all of their stores in the vicinity to whatever location you select. For example, I think the Target on Riverside right off of 50 is convenient to reach.

As you notice, people from as far away as Florida are answering your question... with the internet the answers are easy to find. I'm sure they've never been here to learn these locations.