Traci, Home Buyer in Clearwater, FL

where is the closest beach?

Asked by Traci, Clearwater, FL Sun Mar 3, 2013

This question was asked from…

Ahhhhhh, the BEACHES!
That's one of the major componets of living on the Gulf coast.
Tarpon Springs has a community park, Sunset Park, with a beach and is the centerpiece of community activity.

Fred Howard Park, has a extensive island beach, causeway, park and my favorite, trails through the mangroves for those who want to Kayak in the shade. This is a great opportunity to meet natural Florida up close and personal.

There are a series of river parks just to the north in the shadow of the power plant. These 'guilt' parks offer a truly diverse environment for celebrating all that is Florida.

Five miles to the south is Honeymoon Island State Park (miles and miles of white sand beaches) Weaver Park, (picknic, kayak) Clearwater Beach (a place to buy more T-shirts).

If you wish to go east, to Lake Tarpon, you will find Anderson Park and John Chestnut Park, all with unique attributes worth exploring.

Those of us who live in the area, Dunedin, Palm Harbor or Tarpon Springs realize what a truly remarkable place this is. If you would like my famous 25 cent tour, just call. Don't use that contact link. Don't use Truila email.

Best of success to you.
Annette Lawrence, Broker/Associate
Remax Realtec Group
Palm Harbor, Fl

Scotsdale Home Tour:
Hi Traci,

Sunset Beach, a small community beach is closer than Fred Howard Park and they often have Music on Thursdays evenings during part of the year. The sad news is this home is already active with contract and due to close 3/15/13.

Are you currently looking for a home or just browsing on line for now? I have a free service called “Listingbook”, which I provide for my clients. It is like a back door into the MLS, which updates daily: new listings, price changes, solds & withdrawn listings, allowing you to really be able to follow and learn the market. I set up a basic search according to your guidelines. Once you are in, you can change the parameters as you need. If this is something you would be interested in let me know & I would be glad to set up your free Listingbook Account.

Since you live in the Tampa Bay area, I also have a free automated service called CITY (Curbside Info to You) available 24/7. I issue you a number you can call on ANY Real Estate For Sale sign and a computer reads the MLS information to you, from the street number & address for all ACTIVE MLS listings. If this would be helpful let me know. If you have a smart phone & TEXT "PAMELA" to 727-213-5142 it will give you a free mobile site. Bookmark it to you front page and use it anytime. Email me your cell phone & I'll registered it so you won't get annoying follow up calls. If you want to talk to me there is a prompt or you can call me on my cell. If you want to put it on multiple phones, I can put up to three numbers on one user name. Just send the numbers you want added. Put it in your favorites for quick access when you are driving around. I use it all the time.

I feel an informed Buyer makes the best decisions regarding their real estate needs. Let me know if I can be of assistance.

Pam Cohn
Broker Associate, GRI, SFR, NHS
Real Estate Consulting, Marketing & Sales
Prudential Tropical Realty
2539 Countryside Blvd #3 Clearwater, FL 33761
Hi Traci,

Fred Howard Park is the closest beach. You can get more information at the below link. Within 20-30 minutes there are 2 other beaches including Dunedin Beach and Clearwater Beach. Would lije the opportunity to help you find a great home at a great value.

Fred Strickroot
Hello Traci, the closest beach would be Fred Howard park, a lovely city park on the gulf coast. Are you working with a local realtor? I would really like to work for you, please contact me directly.

W.F. (Willy) Culkar, Realtor®
29605 US Hwy 19 North
Suite 140
Clearwater, FL 33761