Clyde Meador…, Home Buyer in Apex, NC

where are the closest banks and are there neighborhoods with children or does this area have an older population?

Asked by Clyde Meador And Sharon Bostic, Apex, NC Wed Nov 28, 2012

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/3097981417-2207-Becketts-Ridg…

Answers

3
Hi Clyde and Sharon,

Thank you so much for your question. For starters, let me say that I have lived in Hillsborough for about seven years now and love it! We are a beautiful, charming small town but have some wonderful, local small businesses and unique boutiques. The people that live here are typically genuinely friendly and the fact that it is still close enough to major cities makes it an even better plus. I can be at Duke Medical Center in about 7 minutes, Southpoint Mall in 25, or downtown Raleigh in about 45 minutes....or I can go west and be at Alamance Crossings in Burlington in about 20 minutes or Greensboro in 40 minutes. Hillsborough truly is the perfect center between the Triangle and the Triad.

From this house in Beckett's Ridge, you have several options for banks in the very immediate vicinity. There are two State Employees' Credit Unions, a Bank of America, Community One Bank, and many others within about a 3 mile radius, depending on which way you go. Of course we have the typical fast food restaurants popular around interstate interchanges as well as some wonderful finer dining in Antonia's (Italian with truly the BEST lasagna ever!!), Gulf Rim Cafe (complete with daily specials entrees so always a changing menu), The Wooden Nickle Pub (which is a lot of bar food but they do some really interesting and always tasty specials so be sure and check the board every day!) and Panciuto is also an Italian Fine Dining Restaurant with award winning chefs. We can't forget to mention Saratoga Grill either -- their honey almond salmon and salad with homemade strawberry viniagrette are to die for!

Unfortunately, we are prohibited for discussing age characteristics in neighborhoods due to federal fair housing laws. I request though that you give Hillsborough a look as it's a great place to live! I really think you'll like what you see! I'd be honored to show you around!

I wish you the best of luck and a very Merry Christmas!!

Happy Holidays,
Susan Crawford-Willis
Broker in Charge
Triangle Home Crew Realty, LLC
919-491-4663
Hillsborough has grown quite a bit in the last 5-10 years, and Becketts Ridge was a significant player in this. There are the usual suspects (Suntrust, Bank of America) downtown (approximately 5 minutes from Becketts Ridge) as well as a Community One bank in the Millstone Plaza, which is directly adjacent to the neighborhood. As a Realtor with my office in the heart of downtown, it has been a matter of pride to watch what was once a sleepy ex-mill town (not unlike Apex) transform into a destination, not just for a day trip or a nice dinner, but a place where people of all kinds and from all over have come to settle. A colleague of mine is fond of saying "whatever you are looking for, you can find it here." With our small town feel but close, (no traffic!!) proximity to the Triangle's major population centers, that adage is no longer just an empty saying. I live here and work here-- please let me know if you have any additional questions about the area. Thanks!

Andrew Garfunkel
Broker, HPW Realty
Hillsborough
Children are a protected class. I recently sold a nice home in Becketts Ridge to a young family and they like living there. I have also shown some of the other properties such as Ashbury which is closer to Mebane but still in Orange County. As to banks, Hillsborough is a small town but they have a Suntrust and a Bank of America. Bank of America is on Churton Street which is their Main Street where they have a few restaurants and a coffee shop. It is a very small town. If I can help you further please let me know. I have sold properties in Orange and Alamance Counties and have listings in both those areas. My daughter graduated from Eastern in Alamance County.

Deborah Rigsbee Miller, Real Estate Broker
Coldwell Banker HPW