The Parent, Home Owner in 93313

what list of items does my child need for back to school at stonecreek middle school in bakersfield CA?

Asked by The Parent, 93313 Sun Aug 5, 2012

pencils paper...?

Answers

4
you can go online to get the supply list. info@supplylist.com I believe is the mailing address
If the name of the school is Stonecreek Junior High School located at 8000 Akers Road Bakersfield, CA 93313, I would call them at (661) 834-4521 and ask them to give you a list. Believe me, it is a lot more than pencils and paper. It includes binders (certain sizes), pencil sharpener, and a host of other things. I am sure the school is already open and could either let you pick up a list or fax or email it to you. Hope this helps. If I can ever assist you with the sale or purchase of property here in Bakersfield, please contact me. I would love to help you. DEE OLIVER - RE/MAX MAGIC - 661-747-7763.
Seriously... A parent that would check the school web-site rather than a real estate one....
You would be better served by GOOGLE the local school district:

I know Realtors are really smart and well connected......