Frank, Home Buyer in Florida

what area is downtown dunwoody walk to stores and restarants?

Asked by Frank, Florida Mon Jul 16, 2007

Answers

5
My office is in the heart of "downtown" Dunwoody. Dunwoody Village would be considered the heart of Dunwoody, near the Dunwoody "town hall" (the old Spruill Farm House) - There are eight or more restaurants within walking distance of my office.

I have lived and sold real estate in Dunwoody for 23 years, so you might say I am a Dunwoody "expert"

Call me if you need further information

770-633-7576

Ed Francell
Prudential Georgia Realty
It is the general area near the intersections of Chamblee-Dunwoody Road, Mt. Vernon Road, and Ashford-Dunwoody Road. The Perimeter Mall is on Ashford-Dunwoody Road, just south of this intersection area. I live in this area, and it is convenient to restaurants, banks, library, local arts/theater, groceries, etc. Literally everything anyone could ever want is within 1.5 miles of my house, including a MARTA Station to take the train downtown or straight to the airport.
Dunwoody is an affluent suburb outside Atlanta in northern DeKalb County, Georgia. As of the 2000 census, the CDP had a total population of 32,808. Situated on the perimeter of I-285, Dunwoody is just minutes away from Buckhead and is quickly becoming one of the most sought after areas in Atlanta.

Its proximity to downtown with world class shopping makes Dunwoody a popular destination for homebuyers. Dunwoody has it all, great schools, low crime, a wooded suburban setting with large lots, and close proximity to all the City of Atlanta has to offer. The top end perimeter of I-285 has also become the cornerstone of Atlanta's high tech job market as well as being at the cross roads of the major interstates & public transportation.

Downtown Dunwoody consist of Dunwoody Village, a shopping district of several small businesses. However the Perimeter area has everything! The entire major anchor stores, restaurants and family entertainments. Of course, keep in mind that downtown Dunwoody is not far from the commercial district.
The Dunwwody area that is within walk distance to restaurants is around the Perimeter Mall
Web Reference: http://www.kstrealty.com
Frank,
Can you clarify your question ?