Gary, Home Buyer in Asheville, NC

sold properties in area 1,000 sq ft to 1800sq ft

Asked by Gary, Asheville, NC Sun Apr 29, 2012

Answers

3
Gary, As you see there are a wide range of answers. It is hard to tell what you really want to know. The tech leader and therefore the information source is by far one firm. Feel free to call ANY (myself or others) agent to ask your question. Usually one answer leads to two more questions. I would suggest that you feel free to call if you really want a specific answer. There are many agent with good knowledge and most will leave you alone after the call if you express you do not want to be stalked like some have been known to do in days gone by. Most of today's agents realize the typical potential client will be turned off by this. You know what you want and when you want it.
I did not put contact information or my firm information because as I said, you know if you really have a question. We all want you business, you pick who when and how.
Flag Sun Apr 29, 2012
Flag Sun Apr 29, 2012
That is a very wide range of square footage. Since the beginning of 2012 in Buncombe County alone there have been 218 homes in that size range sold and they have varied from $35,000 to $325,000 not including mobile homes. That includes homes in the city, in rural areas and in suburban neighborhoods. Buncombe County and Asheville offer a wide variety of properties. I would be happy to answer more specific questions and help you get an idea of the area if you email or call me. I have been in real estate here for 27 years and am familiar with Buncombe county and surrounding counties

Eunice Pearson, ABR,CRS,ePRO,GRI,SFR
Century 21 Mountain Lifestyles
828-230-4894 cell phone
800-968-3989 office
eunice@ashevillehome.com
http://www.ashevillehome.com
http://www.welcometomymountains.com
Hi Gary,

In the past 60 days in Asheville alone, 145 properties sold that were 1000sf to 1800sf. Sales prices ranged from $23,300 to $370,000. This included all properties including condominiums and manufactured homes. Let me know if you want a more specific breakdown.

Hope this helps.

Debbie Francis, ABR, GRI
deborah@dhfrancis.com; 828-553-9019