mlentz95, Renter in Las Cruces, NM

nearest gas station

Asked by mlentz95, Las Cruces, NM Sat Jun 15, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/homes/Arizona/Tucson/sold/21335687-824…

Answers

6
Dawn Heinemann’s answer
Hi mlentz95,

Go back to the listing here on Trulia and scroll down to the "Local Info" section, then click on the "Amenities" tab. It will show you the gas stations, grocery stores, etc. You might need to zoom out a bit, but you will see that there are several gas stations nearby.

Click through all the tabs in that section - there's a ton of information there!

Best of luck,
Dawn
I will try again today.I did look through the tabs but maybe today will be better.:)Thank you!!
Flag Sun Jun 16, 2013
I would suggest you check out MapQuest for your answer, there is a couple of gas stations not too far from this address, use Google or MapQuest for specific distances & directions.

Spirit Messingham, PLLC
3rd Generation Full-Time Realtor®
Tierra Antigua Realty
Direct (520) 471-6900
Fax (866) 365-5208
SpiritRealty@cox.net
http://www.TierraAntigua.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Jun 16, 2013
There are stations all around that area. From Circle K to Quick Trip. It is close to about everything you will need. Good Luck.
Very, very close...within 1/2 mile. You shouldn't run out on the way :)
85730 is a convenient area, and you will have your choice of all kinds of services. I grew up in the area, and it encompasses many price points and types of housing.

Please call if I can assist!

Kat Tyree, Associate Broker
520-730-5540
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 1, 2013
Greetings Mlentz95,

I hope this message finds you doing well. Thank you for your question. The nearest gas station is a quick mart 0.7 miles away with several more within a mile and a half.

A great place to compare gas prices is gasbuddy.com

Best of Luck in your search and please don't hesitate to contact me if I may be of further help.

Cheers, : )
There are gas stations all over the area. Thye 85730 area has them all over and is conveinient to almost everything. Good Luck