Eltontfe, Renter in Gardendale, AL

is there any rent to own homes in gardendale fultondale morris mt olive?

Asked by Eltontfe, Gardendale, AL Sat Aug 13, 2011

Answers

4
I'm currently I. fultondale area, just relocated from maryland due to work, and was also trying to find something in Gardendale . I'd like to do a quick drive by and see it, but is it still available? I would also be interested in a rent to own deal, as we re still in the process of selling our house of 21 yrs. in maryland and we really like this area. please let me know the availability, and your thoughts on the rent to own arrangement. thank you so much. Donna
Hi Kelly, my husband and I are a military family and have a house for sale there in Gardendale, 5 bedroom-- 3 1/2 bedroom...it's vacant.....great area. We moved away only because we retired this past year and moved to Arizona.....It's a GREAT house, wish we could've brought it with us...;)

It's at 1362 Mountain Lane/Gardendale AZ/35071 (Lexington Park subdivision)

Would be willing to talk, although we WANT and prefer to SELL....are you looking at a rent to own option?

Or if not, how long would you want to rent for?

Please feel free to email me if interested: mad-pete@hotmail.com

Warm regards, Madeleine Peterson
Flag Mon Aug 19, 2013
Did you ever sell your house? Roy & Kelly McNiel / Gardendale
Flag Sun Feb 17, 2013
I, also, am looking for a house to RENT ASAP. I only have till end of next week. Any advice would help. I'd like to stay in Gardendale but will go to Fultondale or Warrior.

Warm regards, Madeleine Peterson
Flag Tue Aug 14, 2012
Kelly, what type of property are you seeking?
Flag Fri Aug 10, 2012
Nothing listed in MLS in these areas as lease purchase
Hi Kelly, my husband and I are a military family and have a house for sale there in Gardendale, 5 bedroom-- 3 1/2 bedroom...it's vacant.....great area. We moved away only because we retired this past year and moved to Arizona.....It's a GREAT house, wish we could've brought it with us...;) It's at 1362 Mountain Lane/Gardendale AZ/35071 (Lexington Park subdivision) Would be willing to talk, although we WANT and prefer to SELL....are you looking at a rent to own option? Or if not, how long would you want to rent for? Please feel free to email me if interested: mad-pete@hotmail.com Warm regards, Madeleine Peterson
Flag Wed Aug 15, 2012