smithkathies…, Home Buyer in Sacramento, CA

i am looking for a townhouse or condo, 2 bedroom, 2 bathrooms. I t needs to be in a safe neighbourhood. I have 150000.00 cash. What is available?

Asked by smithkathiesmith, Sacramento, CA Mon Oct 1, 2012

Answers

6
I know this is an older thread, BUT there are some great complexes here in Sacramento. In fact, prices have been appreciating especially in the Condo market, which have been predominantly purchased with cash for the last few years. Some complexes are even beginning to apply for FHA financing again in some areas, and if that's the case the influx of buyers will boost those prices even more. Condos are a passion of mine, and if you have not already purchased I'd love to answer any more questions you may have.
You don't need that much cash for a 2 bedroom 2 bath in a good location. You would only need about $125, 000 to $135,000 and there are several nice condominium properties in the Sacramento area. Some are gated and some are as new as 2007. I work in the Sacramento area almost every day. If you would like more information on Condominiums in the area you can email me at michaelgarozzo@comast.net Please reference (Condos) so I will recognize your interest.

Michael Garozzo, Broker Lic. 01101066 916-600-8176
It sounds like you've thought long and hard about purchasing a home for yourself. Your next best step would be to meet with a Realtor. They can guide you trough the process, help select the perfect home for you, and do it all at the expense of the seller.

I'd love to help you out and guide to a home in a safe neighborhood. Call or email any time. Morgan@morganlarson.com or 916-241-8788

Happy house hunting!

I found you a 3 bed/3bth condo in the Arden area for 140,000. Give me a call at 916-995-9025. I can e-mail you the listing and discuss.

Take Care,

James V. Valentine
Lyon RE
I'd be happy to help and set you up with an account where you can receive listings or send you a list of available properties. Please contact me if you would like this information. Sara Raudelunas, Lyon Real Estate DRE#01442897 916-826-1500 or sara@golyon.com
You have a few good options. It all depends on what you consider SAFE!
Natomas offers a few newer Communities with reasonable prices but you could also get a nice unit in Folsom and Roseville. If you are serious, contact an agent and they can show you all the available units in safe areas.
I can help you as well!
916-410-1284
Cheers,
Mark Waterman