Kim Young, Home Buyer in Ocala, FL

how far to stores?

Asked by Kim Young, Ocala, FL Wed Nov 20, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/1044888621-375-SW-139th-Ave-O…

Answers

1
Cheryl Bednar-jimenez’s answer
Hi Kim;
The house at 375 SW 139th Ave, Ocala, FL 34471 is approximately 20 mins. to Ocala SR 200 with all the shopping, medical, schools, etc. Or you could go approximately 20 mins. to Dunnellon for shopping, etc. Please call or email anytime to go see or make an offer. Thanks, Cheryl 352-304-4654, email CBJsellsOcala@gmail.com
Hi Cheryl:
We are extremely interested in this property and would like to set up a date and time to see it. We currently live in Illinois but would like to plan a trip next week to come down and take a look and probably make an offer if all goes as expected. I realize that it is the Holiday week and it may be difficult for you to get with us maybe Friday, November 29th or Saturday the 30th. Please reply via email or phone 618-604-8187. As I said initially we are extremely interested in this property. Thanks for your reply and consideration.
Flag Wed Nov 20, 2013