brianelewis1…, Home Buyer in Portland, ME

how far is walnut street from the ocean?

Asked by brianelewis123, Portland, ME Thu Jul 4, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3060829517--Walnut-Portlan…

Answers

4
The listing you are referring to is on Walnut Street in WIndham and is approximately 30 minutes to the ocean however it is 15 minutes to the lakes.
Walnut Street is a short walk to the ocean. It runs from Washington Avenue to the Eastern Promenade. This is considered a superior location on the Portland peninsula. If you are searching for property in this area, we are local experts and would be delighted to assist you.
walnut st. is on Munjoy hill and it starts at washington av and run up hill then down to the ocean.
Bartlett Street is 10-15 minutes to Casco Bay and 20-25 minutes to beaches such as Kettle Cove and OOB. It is currently under contract. I do have another listing in the same area coming up. Please email me if you'd like more information. Thank you!