alice_walls2…, Renter in Queen Creek, AZ

how far is this area from the us60 or the 202 san tan or 202 red mountain?

Asked by alice_walls2002, Queen Creek, AZ Sun Mar 3, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/rental/3102944554-Single-Family-Home-Q…

Answers

5
Hello again, Alice.
From cross roads Hunt Hwy and Gary Rd, it is about 20 minutes to the 202, and about 25 minutes to the US60 from the 202.
Alice

Maybe we should discuss your condo situation as well.
This listing does not have an address so it would be had to tell.
Yes im looking to relocate to the san tan area due to the price of the house I live in east mesa and letting my condo go and not quite ready to buy again I work at sky harbor airport and just trying to see how much longer it will take me to get to work. and the crime is very low out there I have a 4yr old soon to be 5 and i want what is best for her.
Alice

The two most frequently used roads to travel north from Queen Creek/San Tan Valley are Ellsworth and Ironwood. Ellsworth is often used to access the 202 freeway and it is between 15-30 minutes for much of the area. Ironwood is a few miles east and offers a direct path to the 60 Freeway. Again about the same time depending of course where you are starting from.

I happen to live in Queen Creek myself so I understand the area very well. Maybe we should have a phone conversation to discuss the area etc.

Is someone looking to commute to a job?
its also very hard to get to your question not sure what im doing wrong help....
Flag Sun Mar 3, 2013
No right now im just looking to rent as im in the process of doing a short sale on my condo and not real sure if it will go through
Flag Sun Mar 3, 2013
And I would like to find a home that is close to the 60 and 202 again thanks for all your help
Flag Sun Mar 3, 2013
I would like to relocate to that area and I work at the airport in phx what is the shopping areas like out there is there a walmart ect I have a little one and need to have stores that I can get to thanks for all your help.
Flag Sun Mar 3, 2013