rebcollett1, Renter in Port Orange, FL

how far is the grocery stores?

Asked by rebcollett1, Port Orange, FL Mon Jan 21, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/rental/3105864029-200-Bella-Harbor-Ct-…

Answers

3
Palm Coast is home to several traditional grocery stores in addition to a Super Wal-Mart and Super Target. Publix has several locations; one on the Northern Peninsula at 16th Road, & A1A, Palm Harbor Shopping Center (east of I-95 on Palm Coast Pkwy), corner of Belle Terre & Palm Coast Parkway, Town Center on Belle Terre Pkwy just north of SR100 and one in Flagler Beach on SR 100) in addition to one to the south near Halifax Plantation and Plantion Bay on Old Dixie Hwy. Winn Dixie has two locations in Palm Coast; one on Palm Coast Parkway west of I-95 and another on SR100 & Old Kings Rd. Best regards, Jeanette M. Loftus, Realtor
LESS THAN THREE MILES AND YOU HAVE A BEAUTIFUL PUBLIX AND A SHOPPING CENTER.
ANYTHING ELSE YOU NEED HELP WITH?
C. PAT DENVIR, REALTOR.
Hello!
If you are in Flagler County, you a never very far. There are 5 or 6 Publix supermarkets here alone. If you connected the dots, I would say you wouldn't have to go more then 5 miles from one to another anywhere in our county. We hope that you find this information helpful.

Donna DeMeglio
386-439-9936