Kelly Benner, Home Buyer in Weeki Wachee, FL

how far are the restaurants and stores?

Asked by Kelly Benner, Weeki Wachee, FL Thu Sep 6, 2012

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/3079200458-8346-Madrid-Rd-Wee…

Answers

3
Kelly Spring Hill is a HUGE city with 9 ip coedes...there is every store or restaurant right in this city you would ever want to have- and you do not even have to leave town!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 28, 2012
Hi Kelly - generally speaking there's restaurants/shopping within 2 miles of that home.

If you'd like me to put a map together for you, feel free to get in touch with me directly at Josh@HernandoLuxuryHomes.com and I'd be happy to get that over to you.

Thanks again, and best of luck!

Josh
Good Afternoon, Kelly. The home on Madrid Avenue is conveniently located to stores and restaurants. There are restaurants and shopping within 2.5 - 3.0 miles from this property along with several other options available.
Please contact me for more specific locations and information. Thank you and I look forward to talking to you soon.

Becky Joens
Broker-Associate
White Diamond Realty