Voices Member,  in

how com trulia allows you to think new questions have been asked and they are the same ones as before?

Asked by Voices Member, Sat May 3, 2014

questions

Answers

5
Provide an example (link) and we'll all be on the same page.

It is most likely the question reappear because the question has received a new response and as it gains in activity, will continue to reappear at the top of the list of questions.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 3, 2014
Then, there's the other part. The website is based on deception. Fake home for sale. Fake foreclosure listings. And let's not over look those value estaimates.
Flag Sat May 3, 2014
Luke,
When you come into Q&A you can open a dialogue box that will open to allow you to select Newest, Popular, Recent Activity, Oldest & Unanswered. If you go to Newest, you'll only see the latest questions. There are some duplicates due to problems with the system, but you'll see more of what you're looking for.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat May 3, 2014
they post them as new questions so that others can read the newly added responses
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat May 3, 2014
TRULIA PLEASE REMOVE ME( I AM TIRED OF THIS PLACE AND I HAVE CALLED AND ASKED TO AXED
Thank You" I feel like a idiot!!
you are all very kind