Jean Potts, Home Buyer in Statesville, NC

how close is a walmart, patsmart, target, costco or sams or bj's?

Asked by Jean Potts, Statesville, NC Thu Sep 6, 2012

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/1055607424-2821-Molly-Pop-Ln-…

Answers

3
Hi, Jean:
On the Trulia link you provided, there is a "map and nearby" tab that has Schools Gas Stations Grocery Stores Restaurants Banks that you can see as you zoom out. Walmarts are 10, 12. 14 and 16 miles away. Petsmart and two targets about 10 miles away. There are several costco or sams or bj's which are all about 18-21 miles away. When would you like to see inside this home? If you have a full time agent with a Masters degree in Planning with Finance and over two decades of experience, working for you, you will likely do better in negotiations. Id be pleased to provide that service. If you appreciate this answer, please give it a thumbs up, or if this was the most helpful answer, please say thanks with a best answer click..
Super Wal Mart, Petsmart, and Target are all easily accessed on Rte 74 (Independence Blvd) in Monroe. Costco, Sams & BJs are all just up the same street in Matthews.
Basically, whatever store you might want or need to find is likely located on Independence.
Are you planning to relocate here? What can I do to assist?
Bob Faulkner
704-806-0465
bfaulkner@cbunited.com
Indian Trail, NC 28079
What a gorgouse home. This home is about 15 minutes to most major shopping. Give me a call or email me and let's discuss more.

Abby Nelson
704-890-1860
abbynelson@bellsouth.net