tbmarker, Home Buyer in Evergreen, CO

closest grocery store

Asked by tbmarker, Evergreen, CO Fri Jan 10, 2014

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/1045016610-6483-Big-Horn-Trl-…

Answers

4
TB Marker,

Good Morning,

The grocery store (Safeway) is about 1 mile away.

I would be glad to show you this home.
You can contact me at

Rich Foerster
720-530-5553
rich@thefoersterteam.com
Rocky Mountain Real Estate Advisors.
Hi TBMarker,
The following grocery stores and restaurants are close by:
SAFEWAY
8355 N. Rampart Range Road
303.683.1983

FARM CREST MILK & GAS
8375 N Rampart Range Rd
720.922.2992

LOAF AND JUG
7887 N Rampart Range Rd
303.979.6261

JP’s ASIAN BISTRO
8351 N Rampart Range Rd
303.979.8889
Chinese, Japanese and Thai Cuisine

DAZ BOG
8357 N Rampart Range Rd
303.979.0511
Coffee drinks, pastries, breakfast burritos, smoothies and other
sweet treats.
(FREE WIFI)

Garlic Knot
8375 N Rampart Range Rd
720. 922.8202
(Located inside the Farm Crest)
Serving New York Style Pizza...
Dine-in, Take-out, and Delivery.

HEIDI'S DELI

Please call me if you need anything further! 303-931-5853 Cheers! Jan Baer
Closest grocery is a large Safeway on Rampart Range and Waterton There is a shopping center there too with a lot of small restaurants and businesses. It is on the way in or out of the area. King Soopers is North on Wadsworth at Chatfield. (Exit to the West on Waterton to the highway which becomes Wadsworth. Sunflower is just N. of Southwest Plaza on Wadsworth and Cross and Whole Foods is at Belleview and Wadsworth. If you take Titan Road E. of Roxborough and go N. on Santa Fe, you will be at Aspen Grove at Mineral and Santa Fe. Go S. on Santa Fe and then E. to Highlands Ranch and there is a ton of all kinds of shopping and dining. I am not aware of any plans by another grocery to locate in Roxborough, but I imagine it will come. Given the demographics, perhaps a Whole Foods will be next.
If I can answer any other questions about Roxborough, I will be glad to talk to you. 303-973-2372.
There is a Safeway about 5 minutes from the property. There is a good link that I have attached for you to find some more information. Please contact me for anything else I can help you with.
Shannon
Roxborough Park, the area where this home is, is an amazing and gorgeous and secluded area. There is a small shopping center that includes a Safeway, a few restaurants and several other stores that is 5 minutes away before you get to the Roxborough Park enterance. This shopping center was built in early 2000. For more shopping, you are only 15 minutes away from Southwest Plaza Mall and tons of stores and restaurants on the Wadsworth strip. Please let me know if you have any other questions or if you would like to schedule a time to look at this home.

Talk to you soon and have a blessed day!
Flag Fri Jan 10, 2014