Rhonda Rober…, Other/Just Looking in Grove City, PA

closest grocery store

Asked by Rhonda Robertson, Grove City, PA Sat Feb 2, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/3021170020-18218-Paradise-Mou…

Answers

2
Michael Stark’s answer
I don't mean to be cynical, but I have lived in several parts of the state where people make statements like, "grocery stores are in the works" or a "we hear a golf course is being built". Most of these comments are from dishonest real estate agents that just want to sell you a property at any cost.
DO YOUR HOMEWORK before investing in Valley Center or any other remote area of the country. Don't rely on word of mouth. You buy cheap, you get cheap. Whatever happened to fiduciary duty and integrity?
We have two small markets already and another one is coming soon. They are all located on the main road that goes through Valley Center. A regular sized grocery store is also in the works but we don't have a date on that yet. Meantime, Von's, Ralph's, Albertson's and two other grocery stores are nearby in Escondido, with Fresh 'n Easy and a Henry's nearby. A new Wal-mart store (with groceries) is being built as we speak in Escondido we well.
Fresh 'n Easy is no longer in Escondido. Lilac Foods is a new smaller grocery store on Lilac Road. They are good for convenience to pick up a few, but for large shopping trips, I travel to Escondido, or to Costco in San Marcos. WalMart is now open in Escondido. Henry's is now Sprouts.
Flag Sat Mar 15, 2014