Billyboy34, Other/Just Looking in Harvey, IL

closed up fast food stan for years 154 and wood street harvey ill is that for rent or sale???

Asked by Billyboy34, Harvey, IL Thu Sep 8, 2011

Answers

3
THERE IS A HOUSE IN COUNTRY CLUB HILLS WITH TWO PRICES ON IT FOR RENT ONE IS 800,00 AND THE OTHER PRICE IS 1,225 WITCH IS IT.I HAVE ENQUIRIED ABOUT IT BUT NO RESPONSE TO IT YET.THE ADDRESS IS 4710 179TH PLACE
In doing a general search in the MLS for all statuses the property is not coming up for any past or present transactions (i.e. - listed, sold, pending, cancelled, expired, auction, closed, etc.) If you like I can get the exact property address and look into this further and give you an update. Please advise.