Andrew Wilki…, Trulia Community Manager in San Francisco, CA

Where are the most picturesque public wifi hotspots in San Francisco?

Asked by Andrew Wilkinson, San Francisco, CA Sun Sep 2, 2012

Hey everyone,

I want to make a video call back home to the family since leaving Scotland, and I'd love a sweet backdrop to go with the wifi that I'll need for Skype.

Where are the best looking places to get online in the city? I feel like there must some pretty great spots out there.

Can you help me out?

Answers

1
Well, isn't that nice of you to share with your family. All you have to do is take a day and bus around or street car up and down the city and you can see for yourself. The street car will get you to some primo views of the bay, you'll have to walk a bit taking the buses, and don't forget its just not the bay and ocean that give SF its flavor. Don't forget your transfer for proof of payment and you can ride around for 4 or 5 hours for a couple of dollars. Try the hills for the views tourist like the most. Go to the Golden Gate Bridge. Walk along the Embarcadero. Go to the Barbary Coast and North Beach. Get a map and enjoy yourself. Plan your trip using Muni plan a trip.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 2, 2012