Mauricewlsn6…, Renter in

What type amenities are offered for the HOA fees and what are the demographics for this particular community?

Asked by Mauricewlsn65@gmail.com, Mon Mar 25, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/3100038427-623-Oaks-Hollow-Ct…

Answers

2
Hi Maurice....The Oaks condo is conveniently located off the Arlington expressway just North of the Arlington River. ...the whole condo area is graced with large trees (many of them are grand old live oak trees).There is assigned parking/ no covered parking....the HOA fees cover the fence that encloses the neighborhood as well as the signage at the entry.....landscaping is handled by the association as well as the roofs and outside walls of the condos......there is a pool and club house that is covered with the fee also....the utilities and upkeep of the club and pool are included in the fee. Trash collection is covered as well......there are dumpsters in varios locations and are covered by the HOA fees. The large trees create shade which is very helpful , especially in the Summer months. If you need any real estate assistance...give us a call.....my son, HICKORY DELEGAL at 463-5664 or h.delegal@comcast.net or me, Donna Delegal at 732-PACK ( 732-7225) or startpacking@comcast.net thank you for your question!

The multiple listing service does not indicate any community amenities such as pool. However, when you Google the address and map there is a pool with tennis courts. The condo fees of $375 per month should allow you to use these facilities as well as take care of the property from the outside wall out. The MLS does indicate that a rehab was started but not completed.

Unfortunately Florida license law does not allow me to comment on the demographics. Go to http://www.coj.net which is the Jacksonville web site for this info.

Let me know if you need additional info.
Charlie
Charlie Chorman - REALTOR
Coldwell Banker Vanguard Realty
904-571-1358
yourrealtor@att.net