bohringerb, Home Buyer in Camarillo, CA

What is the lot rent on this property ?

Asked by bohringerb, Camarillo, CA Sat May 18, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/3116866744-1150-Ventura-Blvd-…

Answers

3
This park is planning on selling the lots to the tenants in the next few years. Of course that is something that will need to be researched and discussed directly with the park ownership/management. However, owning the land in the mobile/manufactured home communities is a great option! Being a current home owner in the park at the time may be a great advantage over those who wait to purchase after the transition.

The rent is a bit higher than most in the area, but there may be some benefits. We have several homes available in other 55+ parks in Ventura County with rents starting at $550!

Manufactured Home communities are varied rents and some land owned throughout the area. When purchasing a manufactured home there are many things to consider.

We are specialists in the field of manufactured/mobile homes.

Rick and Jeanna Backer
Yes, the space rent is $1050/month and it is in now in escrow. There are a few other mobile homes that are available at this time which the space rent to be lower from 650 - 929 a month in the same park. Let me know if you need information on those.

Blanca Dover, REALTOR

Century21 Hometown Realty

Website: http://www.blancadover.com
I would be most interested in the lowest lot fee of $650. Can you send me information on that one?
Thank you, Laurie Gordon
Flag Sun Jul 7, 2013
Space rent is: $1050.00/month. It's located in a senior park. The property is currently under contract with a Buyer. I hope this helps!