Jeanie, Home Buyer in Sandston, VA

What is the annual HOA fees for this area ? And are there any other fees involved, if so what are they ?

Asked by Jeanie, Sandston, VA Mon Jun 25, 2012

Laura Taylor’s answer
If you have any further questions, feel free to contact me either via this site or by phone or text at (813) 245-8497 or email at Thank you very much. Laura S. Taylor, GRI, WEICHERT REALTORS, Yates & Associates.
The HOA fees for this unit are $429.20/month. This monthly amount covers the units' water, sewer, trash, cable, clubhouse, pools, common area, insurance and the exterior of the property. There are no other fees other than the personal contents insurance coverage and utilities for this property that are not covered by the HOA. The community built these units in 1998 and this is alot of space in this unit for the price. Cash offers are considered for an owner-occupant at this time.
Hi Jeanie,

The link to the property doesn't show on your question.

If you would like to see the fees for HOA (if any) and Community Development District (if any), your Realtor can give you a Listingbook account. If you're not yet working with a Reatlor you can get a free Listingbook account on my website:

Alma Rose Kee, PA
Future Home Realty
Westchase Office
I responded to the question submitted by Jeanie on the website for my listing. You, perhaps did not see the link because this is a question directly to the listing agent regarding a specific property.
Flag Mon Jun 25, 2012