pluto5, Home Buyer in Miami, FL

There are at least 7 restaurants, Berkeley Bowl grocery story, Chevron gas station, Walgreens - please add these amenities.

Asked by pluto5, Miami, FL Thu May 30, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/3119986637-6604-Dover-St-Oakl…

Answers

1

Niki from Trulia Customer Service here. We are excited you are using Trulia for your home search!

Trulia's amenities information is provided by Yelp.com. I was able to find Berkeley Bowl Grocery and the Chevron gas station on the amenities map. Since the information is being provided by a third party we cannot edit or add business information to the amenity map. I apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused.

While Trulia provides great information about the area, the best source of information is the listing agent or a real estate professional in the area. You can ask a question or contact the agent for more information by clicking the "contact agent" button to the right or at the bottom of the property details.

Please feel free to contact us directly with any other questions by email customerservice@trulia.com or by phone at 1-888-466-3501, Monday - Friday 7am to 4pm PST.