Sarah, Other/Just Looking in Tigard, OR

Now that I am a new home owner in Tigard where should I shop to save?

Asked by Sarah, Tigard, OR Wed Aug 6, 2008

For buyouts/closeouts scratch and dent items and discount food stores?

In addition to the Grocery Outlet, try BiMart, Winco, and Costco. These places sell new items but are inexpensive compared to other retailers. There is a Dollar Store in King City. And please support local growers by shopping for produce at the Tigard Farmers Market on Sundays.
Hi Sarah,

I love a bargain, too. Here are the places I've found to be worth while:

Marshall's...great for clothes, shoes, gifts, housewares
16200 SW Pacific Hwy
Tigard, OR

Tuesday Mornings and the Dollar Tree are next door to this Marshall's too.

Big Lots...closeouts galore. A couple of years back I found an inftatable hot tub there for $60 bucks. I can't find one for less than $400 now on the internet.
18565 Southwest Tualatin Valley Highway
Beaverton, OR 97006
(503) 642-3116

Ross...another major close out store. I like to go here for their art/decorations and house supplies but they have stellar deals on name brand clothes as well.
8815 SW Cascade Ave
Beaverton, OR 97008

Have fun!

Web Reference:
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Dec 31, 2008
Go to Grocery Outlet 15705 SW 116TH AVENUE
KING CITY,OR 97224 (503)968-8991
Store Hours:
M-F 8-9
Sat 8-9
Sun 10-8
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Aug 6, 2008
You can look it up online, but there is a place I LOVE....they have just about EVERYTHING ! Housewares, furniture, misc., tools, frames, beds, etc...It is on the East side of Portland (just across the Willamette river. Once you go there you KNOW they have a TON of stuff & you need time to look !

City Liguidators

They typically have lots of seasonal (Christmas gifts, paper, decorations, etc...) Enjoy !

Of course I am a BIG IKEA fan too. That is farther from Tigard, but not TOO's near the Portland Airport. Great deals, organization, curtains, lights, vases, etc....great deals & you can check online to see if the product you want is available at the Portland Store.

Good luck ~ I love to bargain shop too ~