Amy Fontecch…, Home Buyer in Clarkston, MI

My husband is interviewing for a position in Wichita. We have always lived in new construction in upscale

Asked by Amy Fontecchio, Clarkston, MI Tue Apr 22, 2008

suburbbs of major cities with shopping and dining available. If possible we would enjoy a waterfront propperty. I don't know what areas to search; or what price range to expect. $450,000-$600,00? HELP!!!!!! Amy Fontecchio

Answers

3
Rebecca Hoskins’ answer
Hi Amy:
I specialize in Waterfront Homes in Wichita, KS. You can visit my website at http://www.WichitaWaterfront.com and search our MLS there. If you prefer, I can send you some listings to review. We have some beautiful waterfront communities here. 4 of our area lakes allow jet-skiing. The Moorings requires more quiet watercraft. Most of the larger water is on the west side of town but it is VERY easy to get around our city with the bypass highway loop that we have. You can purchase a new home in the range that you mentioned or find a pre-existing home as well. I'd love to help you with your new home search! You can contact me via my website or just give me a call at 316-655-5566. Rebecca Dowty
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Apr 22, 2008
Oops. That send key went too fast. Generally speaking, the East and or West side of town is what most people are looking at in higher end communities.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Apr 22, 2008
Amy, you would be able to get a very nice property in that price range for our area. I would be happy to send you a relocation package as well as email listings that would match your needs. Please call me at 316-409-0398 or email me at CharlottePatterson@cox.net Wichita has a lot to offer and I am a lifelong resident and very knowledgeable about the area, real estate and relocating to our area.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Apr 22, 2008