Annmarie Cis…, Home Buyer in Lake Lotawana, MO

My husband & I are retiring and want to be near a lake. What is the max acreage plots in Lake Lotawana?

Asked by Annmarie Cissell, Lake Lotawana, MO Sat Jul 6, 2013

We only want a small place 2-3 bdrms and 2 baths.

Answers

4
Tina Roe & Mary Godfrey’s answer
Hi Annmarie,

Lake Lotawana has plots ranging from .17 acres to 1.5 acres. There are also many properties available for sale on the lake or second tier. You can go to our website, http://www.beginningskc.com and on the left side, you can specifically choose to search homes in Lake Lotawana on the lake or in the community. You can reach me at 816-806-9924 or email me at tina@beginningskc.com. I'd be happy to send you all the available plots and/or homes in your range.

Tina
Dear Annmarie,
Yes, there are large areas of the Lake that are crowded and that many people try to avoid.
With over 1200 miles of shoreline (more than the state of California) there are still lots of deep coves and arms of the lake that are quieter and peaceful. If lakefront is not a high priority we also have some beautiful acreages that are priced reasonably.

I would like to keep an eye out for something that might interest you. Could you tell me a little more information regarding what is important in your search; how many acres, distance to nearest neighbor, distance to shopping, dollar amount you want to invest, etc.

To easier send you information, may I have your email address?
Hopefully someday I can meet you and your husband.
Paul Dameron
573 480-0850
Dear Paul;
Thank you for your interest. My husband and I feel the Ozark's is too crowded for us. There have been many accidents because of this. We are looking for some land also, several acres. If you hear of anything you think might be of interest, please contact me.

Thanks again.

Annmarie Cissell
I am a Realtor who lives and works in the Lake Of the Ozarks area. Have you considered the 'Lake of the Ozarks? There is a huge variety of properties either close to the Lake with lake access or boat slips or you could have your lakefront home just steps to the water and awesome views. Depending where the home is you could be within a two hour drive to KC.

Please call or email if I can answer any questions or you would like some examples of homes for sale in this area.

Paul Dameron
573 480-0850