schulz.k, Other/Just Looking in Oregon, WI

Is there central air,water or roof relacement issues?

Asked by schulz.k, Oregon, WI Tue Feb 4, 2014

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/3125052186-5629-Vineyard-Rd-F…

Answers

2
When I showed this property last Fall, It appeared that some of the roof had been replaced on the garage but not all, - the furnace was older - this is a unique house and garage and you must have cash reserves to tackle the work needed or have an FHA 203k or similar financing ready. I would redo the kitchen, bathrooms and all new carpet and paint. The Stucco was really something my clients at the time did not like. One of the reasons they bought something else. However, they are now priced 63500 below assessment, so if you are ready to tackle a project (or series of them) by all means we should take a look at this property. It's a lot of room for the money and a great location too 608-279-5811 is my cell or email ereusch@bunburyrealtors.com
"Offer/Show"
Flag Tue Feb 4, 2014
Thank you for your question…unfortunately, as so often happens these days, this house has an Accepted Offer. For the most up-to-date information, please call or email me. I can make certain that you see properties of interest quickly. When you see one you would like more information about, we can investigate together.

As of January 2, this one is off the market.

Paul Anderson
Madison Buyer Agency
608.213.1352