l, Home Buyer in Idaho

Is there a little hospital anywhere near Brookings? Dr.s who take Medicare? senior buses for medical apt's?

Asked by l, Idaho Thu Apr 26, 2012

I wish there were a way to see park rent % increase, 10 yr. That's scary not having any idea.

Answers

4
Yes, We have all that you need here. Please come and see for yourself.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Apr 27, 2012
Curry Medical Center is a great place to find a doctor, and there is a hospital in Gold Beach or one Crescent City, CA each is about 30 minutes away, Curry Medical Center is in town and has great doctors and the rest of the staff is very nice as well.
Yes, we have everything we need here. This is a wonderful place to live...great beuaty, great weatherm great people..safe and no traffic...quiet and clean... I will be happy to help you in any way that I can. Please call me at 541-661-1219
Best Regards
Marianne Padilla
Century 21 Agate Realty
There are 2 hospitals, each within 30 miles of Brookings. One in Cresecent City that is operated by the Sutter Group and one in Gold Beach that is a community hospital operated by Curry Health District. The Health District doctors accept almost all insurances. They have specialists who will travel to Brookings on a weekly basis. There are senior buses/transport.