Ruby A. Mccr…, Home Buyer in Denver County, CO

Interested in property, shows facing pond not street???

Asked by Ruby A. Mccracken, Denver County, CO Mon Apr 16, 2012

Wash/Dryer? Pets allowed? 1st floor quiet, 8555 could hear all. Still safe Neighborhood? Are Appliances and Furnace fairly new?

Hello Ruby
I would like to help can you give me an address, not sure what 8555 is?

Warm regards
You can get a detailed listing from any agent, as long as you provide the addressr. A detailed listing will identify which direction the property faces (the front door), and what is included and whether there are pet restrictions.
If you can't tell from the listing whether the property faces a pond and not the street, I suggest you enter the address into at Google Earth.
Whether a neighborhood is safe is really a subjective question. I recommend you walk around the area at night and see if it feels safe to you. You can also contact the police department and ask about statistics of crimes in the area, but keep in mind that there are crime statistics for every area of the city.
If you have more questions, please do not hesitate to contact me directly.
8555 Fairmount Dr -102F is under contract. it is a foreclosed property and most likely does not have any appliances. There is no way of knowing, because it is not available for showings any more. The listing agent is out of state and does not have any information about the property. This complex is nice and units are very affordable, selling at 1/2 price from a few years ago.

Marina Bay
Cherry Creek Properties
Hi Ruby-

I am not sure where the property is located but if you can call me or e-mail me I wold be glad to provide you with information in regards to it. I can be reached on 303-589-6692 or

Look forward to speaking with you!

Debbie Taylor, CRS, Realtor
Resource Realty Group, LLC
Ruby, I would be happy to answer your questions about this property. I do need the address.

Brendan. McCaw
Broker Associate
Keller Williams Denver Central
720 363 7003
What is the address?

Ethan Besser, CDPE, CNE, IMSD
Certified Distressed Property Expert
Broker Associate
Keller Williams - DTC
Cell: 303.856.8980
Fax: 303.539.4809
Can you answer my questions?
Flag Mon Apr 16, 2012