Ryan Morgan, Real Estate Pro in Eugene, Oregon (541)...

I need a good property manager for a property in Chandler, AZ. Anyone make a recommendation?

Asked by Ryan Morgan, Eugene, Oregon (541) 284-4146 Tue Jan 8, 2008

Answers

4
Arizona Elite Properties is a property management company who manages hundreds of homes throughout the valley. We are located in Gilbert, AZ and have been in business for 28 years.
We can manage your property (properties) and you will have access to all of the property information on-line 24/7. We have programs taliored to each client as each clients needs are different.

Call me to discuss the difference, we rent homes fast because we care and we do not charge you if a property is vacant. We list all rentals on the MLS and numerous other websites. Nobody will take care of you and your property like Elite Landlord.

Call me anytime to discuss a program tailored just for you!!!

Dan McNulty
480-352-3596
dan@azrealtor4you.com
Arizona Elite Properties
Ryan

Call the Woods Group Property Management company at 480-516-0641. Ask for Mike Vischer and he will take care of whatever you need. They manage 5 of my properties for me and 4 of them are 4 plexes.

Lloyd Fox
Ryan- There are parts of Chandler that I cover, but do to my desire to provide excellent service, some parts of Chandler fall outside my service zone. You can learn more about my services at the link below.
Give Mike Mendoza a call -- he's a Keller Williams collegue of mine in the area. His number is 408-706-7234, he should have some good recommendations.