Billvojtech, Home Buyer in Brooklyn, NY

I'm starting to look at listings in Jersey City, Union City and Weehawken. Are there dog walking services that will take my dog out while I'm at work?

Asked by Billvojtech, Brooklyn, NY Sun Apr 7, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/3114667438-333-Fairmount-Ave-…

Answers

1
I live in and concentrate my real estate business in Weehawken and am aware of more than one professional dog walkers in town. Depending on what if is you are hoping to find in the way of housing , Weehawken may be a very desirable choice . Union city borders Weehawken and so is also serviced by pet sitters / walkers from here in Weehawken . Weehawken had great waterfront parks to run your dog as well.

Anyway if you are not already working with an area realtor I would be happy to try to assist you. Jersey city is also my birthplace so I am familiar with all the communities you mention.

Feel free to be in touch if you needy assistance.

Best regards
Barbara Tulko
2012184009.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Apr 7, 2013