Cephas, Renter in Kissimmee, FL

I'll be ready to buy towards the end of 2014. My credit score now is 623. Could the seller consider to lease purch. for 1 yr. when score is 645?

Asked by Cephas, Kissimmee, FL Sun Jan 5, 2014

Answers

5
Hi Cephas,

Have you had anyone evaluate your credit to see if you can pull it up by fixing your debt ratios? We work with the credit bureau and have pulled credit up as much as 100 points just by having them pay down some debt to create the perfect ratio. There is a small re-score fee, however, if you are serious about buying and don't want to wait, I would be more than happy to help you out. If we can't get it up right away, I can at least get you on the right path.

Andy Wood
Titan Home Lending
727-410-9663
awood@titanhl.com
http://www.titanhl.com
As of right now, this is only for rent. If you are looking to purchase with your credit score you should be able to do so unless you want to wait. Either way, let me know how Empire Realty can assist you.

Rose Soto
Lic. Real Estate Broker
Cell; 407-414-9227
Office: 407-483-7987
Cephas:

Your best option will be to stay where you are living now, until the time when you are ready to purchase. If that is not possible, then find a 1 year rental that will allow you to brake contract for the purpose of purchasing a home. In the mean time, work on improving your credit, I know of a local Kissimmee Bank that will work with you to do so, and will then give you the loan. Contact me if you want that contact info.

Do not go into a lease to own situation. Statistically those are very few times good for the buyer and you may end up in a worst situation that you are to start.

Tony Vega
AVegaPacheco@aol.com
407-791-9086
Hello, is this a general question or are you asking about a specific property? Each seller's needs will be unique so it's too vague a question to answer for all sellers. Some owners may be open to a lease purchase, but would most likely require a large deposit with the lease which would be non-refundable if you didn't have your financing in order closer to 2014. You have to take into consideration, if they are taking their home off the market for a buyer that's not qualified, there should be a financially sound reason to do so.

You may be better off renting somewhere for year. While renting, work on your credit score and find out the area of Kissimmee you'd like to purchase. Once you have a pre-approval near the end of 2014, you could start looking then. If you decide you love the home you are currently renting and would like to purchase it, then you could approach the owner at that time to see if he/she is willing to sell. You may also want to consider speaking to more than one lender. I do work with lenders that helps those with poor credit, please email me if you'd like this contact information.

Cathy Starkweather
Realtor & Investment Home Specialist
La Rosa Realty, LLC - Celebration, FL
cathy@jerrybarker.com / 01.407.274.8476
Sorry but you have not specified a property.