Andrew, Home Buyer in Natomas Park, Sacram...

I am interested in a one story house in the Natomas Park or its immediate neighborhood. The approximatelisting prices should be anywhere from

Asked by Andrew, Natomas Park, Sacramento, CA Sat Oct 31, 2009

$120,000 to $220,000. I prefer two or plus bedrooms and two or plus bathrooms. The yard size should not be too small for me to plant flowers.

Erin’s answer
Hi Andrew: I know it's not Natomas Park, but Laguna in Elk Grove is pretty nice. I just listed a condo short sale for $85,500. 2 BR 2 BA built in 1999. Look it up, the address is 5201 Laguna Oaks Drive #164. This may work for you.
Web Reference:
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 1, 2009
Hi Andrew,

It's still very competitive in this price range in Natomas Park. Only condos available under $150,000. Single family homes are closer to $200,000 and they sell very quickly. If you aren't in a hurry, we have new short sales coming on the market daily. They are sometimes the best way to get the most for your money. Citibank just approved a short sale in this neighborhood in 30 days, so the wait may not be too long! Feel free to go on my website. At the top of the page there's an Instant Search Botton just for North Natomas and you can browse through everything on the market there. Great timing on your part - prices are at the bottom and interest rates are incredibly low. Feel free to call or email if you need more help.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 1, 2009
Hi Andrew,

I have attached some listings that may be of interest to you. Just click the link below. It is good for 30 days.

Karen Burns
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 31, 2009
Hello Mike

We are fulltime agents who actually live in Natomas Park.

We have represented sellers in both traditional and short sales in the community. We do work for a bank agent , and find short sales in the last few years are definately half our inventory in todays market. Bank Owned properties are nice , since the waiting period is a number of days to know if your offer is accepted, then goes into a 30 day close on most escrows. We have lenders who can close in 20.

We bought a short sale a year ago , but have lived in the community 5 years.
We live in a single story home, they are a premium in this community. I would say for every 10 homes on a block there may be 2 single story homes. It took us months to find one. Granted one year ago the market was not as competative as it is today.

Your price range there are also patio homes in the area. Sounds like it would work for you in regards to small yard.
There are also some of those style homes in newer part of West Sacramento. Not sure what your age bracket is, "Heritage Park" is a senior home community (55+) . If you havent visited its a nice area, with a super club house.

Elizabeth and Joann hit the nail on the head, it is fiercy competative here. Dont give up, you can find a home.

Our website is real time. What you are looking at is what we work off of.
Please feel free to contact us anytime if you are not currently working with another agent.
Chris and Julie
Web Reference:
Natomas is broken up in three basic zip codes. 95833,95834,95835, Homes range in age from older homes to homes built as recently as 2007. 95835 consist of two general areas, the Hamptons and then Regency Park. The newer homes are mostly in this 95835 area. Part of 95833 and 95834 also have newer homes built in the 2000 to 2006 range. Some older homes are also located in 95833 and 95834. Natomas has been red hot for sales for the past 3 months. There are still good prices however they are on the way up.
If you would like more information, you can call us at 916-600-8176 or email or