Lorraine Apo…, Renter in Florida

I am a nurse, any hospitals or long term care facilities near by?

Asked by Lorraine Aponte, Florida Sun Nov 18, 2012

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/rental/3100729988-6464-Concord-Way-Pen…

Answers

7
There are several hospitals, long term care facilities, doctor offices, etc. in the Pensacola area. If you are in the medical industry finding employment will be excellent. If you are interested in finding a residence in the Pensacola area, please let me assist you. You can contact me at anytime.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 11, 2013
There are many great medical facilities in Pensacola, such as West Florida Hospital, Sacret Heart Hospital, Baptist Hospital and Sugical Center ....and many others. Lots of long term care facilities in this town, such as Azalea Trace, Carpenter, Methodist Homes, Health Center of Pensacola, Northpointe Retirement Community...and many more. You are very welcomed to move to Pensacola, You will not have problem to find a job and wonderful living place. We love to have you as our neighbor. Nice place to live in. Call me at 850-7489703 if you need more information or fine you a comfortable place. I will be more than happy to assist you.
There are several great hospitals that are hiring located in Pensacola, Flordia. Sacred Heart Hospital and Andrews Institute are great facilities. Hospice of NW Florida is a great faclilty. As a Pensacola Native I know the area well and would be glad to assist you in any way. I have many friends who work within the nursing industry at Sacred Heart, West Florida and Andrews Institute. I worked for Baptist Hospital for many years in the 70's. Great place to live and work. Call or email me if I can assist you in any way. You can log on to my website at http://www.dianesellspensacolahomes.com to search all homes in Pensacola and the surrounding areas.
Pensacola has a thriving medical community. Many opportunities for Medical personnel. I would love to help you find suitable housing.
Web Reference: http://www.randypaun.net
I am planning a move in the spring from PA. starting to see what's there for me. son in at fr eglin....thank you
Flag Mon Nov 19, 2012
Sacred Heart, West Fl., Babtist are the major ones.. Also Navy Hospital
Sacred Heart Hospital, West Florida Hospital, Both Shopping Malls, Restaurants, and Theaters as well as access to I10 Interstate is close to this location.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 18, 2012