Tim Stricker, Home Buyer in Muskegon, MI

How is water & gas supplied? Sewer? Is there a garge or sheds? Thanks t.strick2000@yahoo.com

Asked by Tim Stricker, Muskegon, MI Wed Jun 6, 2012

Help the community by answering this question:


Jose Dias’ answer
Hi Tim,

Unfortunately your question came across without a link to the property you are referring to. So I am afraid we can't help until we know the property address.


Jose Dias
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Jun 7, 2012
What property are you referring to?
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Jun 6, 2012
Has no importance. She asked what a 'rural' water supply is. It sounds like a general Q. for AZ. to me.
Flag Sun Jun 10, 2012
$38,620-149 Cr 5397 Concho, AZ 85924- 37.82 Acres -
Flag Thu Jun 7, 2012
Any other question please donot hesitate to contact me.

Thank you for your interest
Ron Toscano
Bob Bass Realty and Associates, LLC
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue May 21, 2013
Hi Tim;
To answer your question how is water and gas supplied. Water is provided by a shared water well for the owners. Gas is provided by our local propane providers in Kingman Az.. each owner is responsible for this service. Sewer is a standard septic system, this system would be installed either by the owner's contractor or would be brovided by our builders package on building you your new home on the parcel of your choice, 4- 5 acre parcels available.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue May 21, 2013
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer