Cheryl, Home Buyer in Hopewell Junction, NY

How far is the closest grocery store and hospital?

Asked by Cheryl, Hopewell Junction, NY Thu Dec 27, 2012

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/homes/New_York/Hopewell_Junction/sold/…

Answers

5
Hopewell Jct. offers a town center with a large A&P food store plus specialtie stores ie; beauty shops, varity take out, gas stations ,food shops, resturants, Two main hospitals are located in Poughkeepsie. Vassar and St Frances. about a 20 min.drive. Hope this is helpful. Please let me answer any other questions you may have
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 29, 2012
Thankyou,
Flag Thu Sep 26, 2013
Why not simply consider a Google search and Google Maps for directions/distance...
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 28, 2012
Hopewell Junction is close to shopping and hospitals. The village has a A & P and many fine resaturants. Within a 10 minute drive you can get to major hospitals. Vassar and St Francis . Yet we also have a Fast track in Hopewell for quick care if needed.
Melinda Valentine
Associate Broker
845-705-0051
Please feel free to call me alnytimne to help you in your search....
Grocery stores are just a few miles away. Starting about 3 miles. Vassar & St Francis hospitals in Poughkeepsie about 30 Minutes, Putnam Hospital in Brewster about 25-30 Minutes. The unit you requested info on is no longer for sale. But there are others for sale in Chelsea Cove. I live in Chelsea Cove and have sold many units in Chelsea Cove over the years. I am considered the area expert and am referred by the home owners association. If you would like help finding a home in Chelsea Cove or anywhere else I can help you. You can contact me at 845-591-5274
You may visit http://www.homefacts.com .Also you google search.